Monday 5 May 2014

No1: Introduction

Well, here it is - the start of my new blog. The first post, the one that kicks it all off. I don't know how to start things; do I say hi? Do I just start? Should it be long or short and sweet? Ooh sweets, yummy...

So I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Claire and I'm a first year modern history student. Sounds boring I know, but someone has to do it don't they?! (Actually I do love my course though parts of it can be dull...) Anyway, I've been meaning to start a blog for a little while now as I think it's great how someone with a laptop lying in bed (my current position - yes it's nearly midday but if you can't act like a stereotypical student when you are one, what's wrong with you?!) can make something so creative, so open. I love that anyone can read it, no matter where they are in the world and how people can share things so easily. 

Such a productive, creative place...

Of course I know it will be difficult as blogs take a lot of hard work and commitment - and as a self confessed work-and-commitment-phobe it could turn into my worst nightmare but I'm giving it a try. As the title says this will just be a window into my mind, my current thoughts and ramblings so who knows what is to come... 

All in all, welcome to anybody reading this and I hope you stay along for the ride!

Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment